Many have complained NFL games run too long, and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti has a simple solution. Bisciotti blasted the number of commercials during NFL games and blames the need for breaks before and after kickoffs for the added air
- Patriots replaced Gronk with four-headed running back monstah
- Ravens owner: Number of in-game commercials, breaks ‘absurd’
- The best way to evaluate McKay in regard to the draft is to evaluate him through a single-position lens
- Falcons owner says Matt Ryan will see pay raise, but what about Devonta Freeman?
- ESPN’s Damien Woody bench presses colleague Field Yates 19 times