Fresh off his second NBA championship in three years, Stephen Curry was rewarded heavily by the Warriors Friday. As the new NBA season officially began, Curry and the Warriors agreed to a five-year “supermax” contract worth $201 million, according to
- It’s not quite time to hit the panic button in Cleveland
- He was always watching, and we started watching together.
- Joel Embiid tops ranking of all 14 team representatives
- NBA Playoffs 2017: Thumb injury adds intrigue to Bulls’ Rajon Rondo decision
- Stephen Curry, Warriors reportedly agree to five-year $201 million ‘supermax’ deal