The Bears trading up to the No. 2 pick from the No. 3 pick to select Mitchell Trubisky surprised a lot of people, and it was a surprise to Chicago’s coaching staff as well. ESPN’s Chris Mortensen said Friday on
- Patriots replaced Gronk with four-headed running back monstah
- Ravens owner: Number of in-game commercials, breaks ‘absurd’
- The best way to evaluate McKay in regard to the draft is to evaluate him through a single-position lens
- Falcons owner says Matt Ryan will see pay raise, but what about Devonta Freeman?
- ESPN’s Damien Woody bench presses colleague Field Yates 19 times