Falcons stars Matt Ryan and Devonta Freeman are set to play the biggest game of their football careers on Sunday, yet some of the talk this week has been on their pay for next season. While Freeman has said contract
- Patriots replaced Gronk with four-headed running back monstah
- Ravens owner: Number of in-game commercials, breaks ‘absurd’
- The best way to evaluate McKay in regard to the draft is to evaluate him through a single-position lens
- Falcons owner says Matt Ryan will see pay raise, but what about Devonta Freeman?
- ESPN’s Damien Woody bench presses colleague Field Yates 19 times