Even if general managers, coaches, and owners can separate any personal feelings they have about Mixon’s actions, there’s still public perception to consider. “How can you in our (large) market? How could you in any market take that guy early
- It’s not quite time to hit the panic button in Cleveland
- He was always watching, and we started watching together.
- Joel Embiid tops ranking of all 14 team representatives
- NBA Playoffs 2017: Thumb injury adds intrigue to Bulls’ Rajon Rondo decision
- Stephen Curry, Warriors reportedly agree to five-year $201 million ‘supermax’ deal