Belichick and the Patriots do preemptive strikes better than any other team. When Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins approached free agency with high salary demands, they were considered replaceable and were traded for premium draft picks — a second-rounder for
- It’s not quite time to hit the panic button in Cleveland
- He was always watching, and we started watching together.
- Joel Embiid tops ranking of all 14 team representatives
- NBA Playoffs 2017: Thumb injury adds intrigue to Bulls’ Rajon Rondo decision
- Stephen Curry, Warriors reportedly agree to five-year $201 million ‘supermax’ deal