Belichick and the Patriots do preemptive strikes better than any other team. When Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins approached free agency with high salary demands, they were considered replaceable and were traded for premium draft picks — a second-rounder for
- Patriots replaced Gronk with four-headed running back monstah
- Ravens owner: Number of in-game commercials, breaks ‘absurd’
- The best way to evaluate McKay in regard to the draft is to evaluate him through a single-position lens
- Falcons owner says Matt Ryan will see pay raise, but what about Devonta Freeman?
- ESPN’s Damien Woody bench presses colleague Field Yates 19 times